Even though we would like to think you can run and walk in anything, there are certain weather conditions that will make us cancel training program workouts/fun runs. Cancelled workouts/fun runs will be posted on Facebook.
Fleet Feet Sports will cancel training program workouts/fun runs in the following weather conditions:
- Extreme cold conditions: actual temperature is 0 degrees Farenheit or below
- Extreme heat conditions: heat index in excess of 100-110 degrees
- Greenways/roads have ice patches
- Ice storm, hail, extremely poor visibility
- Tornado warnings and/or high winds
- Thunderstorm; lightening is present
Fleet Feet Sports has the discretion of cancelling a workout/fun run due to extreme weather conditions including heavy snow or rain and flooding.
Fleet Feet Sports has the right to cancel a workout/fun run at anytime.