Welcome to Fleet Feet Running Club!
What Makes our Training Programs Premium?
Our Training Programs are awesome! We take extreme pride in helping others reach their goals through fun, organized, and supportive training programs. Over the last 11 years we have successfully trained thousands of people to achieve their personal fitness goals. We believe we have the best mentors and resources around to help you reach your personal training goals.
When you train with Fleet Feet Running Club you become part of our family and you're looked after by people who are truly invested in your success, safety and enjoyment. Our approach to training is special to us and we think you'll appreciate it too. We’d love to have you join our Fleet Feet family!
Looking for a fun group to run or walk with every Saturday between Fall and Spring training? Join our Winter Warrior Series!
Check out our Spring 2019 Training Programs below, and our brand new Fleet Feet Running Club Membership!
NEW FOR 2019!
50% OF ALL TRAINING REGISTRATION FEES DONATED TO LOCAL NON-PROFIT
FLEET FEET RUNNING CLUB MEMBERSHIP
- We're going back to our roots! Originally created in 1976 the Fleet Feet Running Club is back, and open to runners and walkers of all abilities. Join the Fleet Feet Running Club for the perks, and stay for the camaraderie of all the runners, walkers and fitness enthusiasts. We are one big family!
- Automatic enrollment into our VIPR (Very Important Pub Runner) program! The more Fleet Feet Pub Run & Walk's you attend, the more points you earn, and these points will earn you some awesome prizes. throughout 2019.
- Free workouts that will be available at Fleet Feet (yoga, strength training, foam rolling) - Non-FFRC members will be charged a fee for these workouts
- Quarterly socials!
- Special rates on select local Fleet Feet sponsored races
- Exclusive monthly Fleet Feet coupons throughout the year
- Private Facebook group where you'll be the first notified about sales, new products and more!
- Special rates on Fleet Feet Roanoke Training Programs - 20$ OFF all programs, all year long!
- Exclusive Fleet Feet Running Club Gear available to purchase
WALKING GROUP TRAINING FOR THE FOOT LEVELERS BLUE RIDGE HALF MARATHON
- YES! It's true - our 13.1 Training Program for the Foot Levelers Blue Ridge Half Marathon will have a WALKING GROUP!
TRAINING PROGRAM FOR THE FOOT LEVELERS BLUE RIDGE MARATHON
- You've been asking for it, and we are finally holding a 26.2 Training Program for the Foot Levelers Blue Ridge Marathon!
Questions? Contact Coach Leslie!
Filter by Program Type:
January 1, 2019
Join the Fleet Feet Running Club in Roanoke!
Winter Warriors Series More Info »
Saturday, December 8th, 8:00am
Join our Winter Warriors program as we brave the cold and hit the Greenways this winter! This series is 6-weeks and meets every Saturday morning at different parks along the Roanoke Greenway. 3-mile, 5-mile and 8-mile routes will be provided. Grab a friend and join the fun! Our Winter Warriors Series is sponsored by Feetures. Any speed is welcome!
Monday, January 21st
Anthem Star 10K
$100 excluding race fee