Welcome to Fleet Feet Running Club!
What Makes our Training Groups Premium?
Our Training Groups are awesome! We take extreme pride in helping others reach their goals through fun, organized, and supportive training groups. Over the last 11 years we have successfully trained thousands of people to achieve their personal fitness goals. We believe we have the best mentors and resources around to help you reach your personal training goals.
When you train with Fleet Feet Running Club you become part of our family and you're looked after by people who are truly invested in your success, safety and enjoyment. Our approach to training is special to us and we think you'll appreciate it too. We’d love to have you join our Fleet Feet family!
FLEET FEET RUNNING CLUB MEMBERSHIP
- We're going back to our roots! Originally created in 1976 the Fleet Feet Running Club is back, and open to runners and walkers of all abilities. Join the Fleet Feet Running Club for the perks, and stay for the camaraderie of all the runners, walkers and fitness enthusiasts. We are one big family!
- Automatic enrollment into our VIPR (Very Important Pub Runner) membership! The more Fleet Feet Pub Run & Walk's you attend, the more points you earn, and these points will earn you some awesome prizes. throughout 2019.
- Free workouts that will be available at Fleet Feet (yoga, strength training, foam rolling) - Non-FFRC members will be charged a fee for these workouts
- Quarterly socials!
- Special rates on select local Fleet Feet sponsored races
- Exclusive monthly Fleet Feet coupons throughout the year
- Private Facebook group where you'll be the first notified about sales, new products and more!
- Special rates on Fleet Feet Roanoke Training - $20 OFF all training groups, all year long!
- Exclusive Fleet Feet Running Club Gear available to purchase
Questions? Contact Coach Leslie!
Filter by Program Type:
Summer Speed Demons Series More Info »
Wednesday, June 19th at 6pm
Don't let the name scare you off, if you can complete a 1-mile run then the Speed Demons Series is for you! Our Summer Speed Series is a great way to stay race ready and mix up your weekly running miles while becoming a more well-rounded runner.
Summer Sizzlin' Challenge More Info »
Program Start: Saturday, June 15 at 8am
Program Schedule: Saturday mornings at 8am for 8 weeks
Program Fee: $50
Description: The Summer Sizzlin' Series is an 8-week series for runners, walkers and interval runners. We meet every Saturday morning at 8am at various parks around the City of Roanoke to run and walk on the Greenway. Weekly routes will include 3 and 5 mile options. All participants get an awesome Fleet Feet Summer Sizzlin' shirt. This is a great way to meet some new running/walking friends and get in your miles during the Summer!
Kids Mini Milers Series More Info »
Program Start: Wednesday, June 19th at 5:30pm
Program Schedule: 8 weeks
Program Fee: $25
Description: The 8-week Kids Mini Milers Series is a great way to introduce the sport of Track & Field to children between the ages of 6 and 11 years old, in a fun and low-key atmosphere. It is designed to expose young runners to all facets of the sport with non-intimidating activities and exercises. We want kids to fall in love with the sport while exposing them to the fun of movement and the beauty of their own athletic bodies. Kids will learn all the track basics, differences between sprinting and long distance, what type of track events there are, and learn which events they prefer.
January 1, 2019
Join the Fleet Feet Running Club in Roanoke!
Monday, January 21st
Anthem Star 10K
$100 excluding race fee