Spinach Feta Wrap
On SparkSugar.com From the Spark Solution
This is a great recipe to freeze and make in advance. The Spark Solution says, "To freeze, allow the wrap to cool, then store in a zip-lock bag or plastic wrap. To reheat, microwave on high for four minutes."
- 1 7-inch whole-wheat tortilla
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 large egg, plus 1 egg white, lightly whisked
- 2 tablespoons crumbled low-fat feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- Place the tortilla on a microwave-safe plate and heat on high for one minute.
- Coat a small skillet with cooking spray, then place it over medium heat. Sauté the mushrooms and pepper for two minutes.
- Stir in the spinach and sauté for another one to two minutes, or until wilted.
- Add the eggs and cook, stirring often until they are set, about two minutes.
- Place the egg scramble in the center of the tortilla, then top it with the crumbled feta and sun-dried tomatoes. To wrap, fold up one end, then both sides. Serve immediately or wrap in foil and take to go.