Fleet Feet Roanoke is a locally-owned and operated business that has been a staple in the Roanoke community for the past 15 years. Our focus and main goal is to improve the Roanoke community to become a healthier and more active place. We are in the business of changing lives. We are seeking a Marketing Assistant/FIT Professional who will focus on reaching out to the Roanoke community and surrounding areas to drive customers into the store to experience Fleet Feet Roanoke. The Marketing Assistant will also spend time on the sales floor providing every customer who walks in the door with a stellar experience.
- Willingness to go above and beyond
- Organized, creative, outgoing and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
- Assertive self-starter with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to work directly with owners, managers and sales team to drive growth and community involvement
- Must feel comfortable speaking in front of groups of all sizes
- Confident and comfortable when talking to customers about solutions to help them
- Sense of who we are and what our customer comes to us to find
- A team player that is willing to pull their own weight and make decisions for the good of the team
- Ability to stay calm and friendly under pressure
- Flexibility and positive reaction to change
- Available evenings and weekends
- Work with Marketing Director to develop, maintain and implement events and program strategies to drive people to Fleet Feet Roanoke
- Provide monthly or weekly events/programs marketing calendars to staff to ensure all events and programs are forecasted and staffed
- Work with other store marketing staff to provide relevant updates so events and programs can be covered on all marketing platforms
- Work directly with Marketing Director and key staff to provide a focused approach on events and programs
- Provide an excellent customer experience to every single person who walks through the door
- Work with customers to outfit and find solutions for their needs
- Be proactive in learning solution options for customers
- Build genuine relationships with customers through active listening
- Determine the customer’s needs and offer solutions
- Help to maintain organization, cleanliness, and restock store-wide
- Be an ambassador for Fleet Feet Roanoke at all activities, races, functions and happenings
- Other duties as required and directed by Fleet Feet Roanoke to ensure the continued success of the Fleet Feet brand. These may, on occasion, by unrelated to the position described here.
- Have FUN!
WHAT FLEET FEET OFFERS
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Employer paid health insurance
- 401K available with match
- You can wear running shoes to work… everyday!
- Latest and greatest gear from our vendor partners
SOUND LIKE A GOOD FIT?
Are you looking to turn your passion into your career, work with like-minded people in a fast-paced, fun and customer centric working environment? Apply by filling out our online application.
Questions? Contact Tamee Gunn firstname.lastname@example.org