Fleet Feet Roanoke is a locally-owned and operated business that has been a staple in the Roanoke community for the past 15 years. Our focus and main goal is to improve the Roanoke community to become a healthier and more active place. We are in the business of changing lives. We are seeking people who have a passion for lifetime fitness, who enjoy serving others, and who are capable of providing consistently superior customer experiences.
- Willingness to go above and beyond
- Confident and comfortable when talking to customers about solutions to help them
- Sense of who we are and what our customer comes to us to find
- A team player that is willing to pull their own weight and make decisions for the good of the team
- Ability to stay calm and friendly under pressure
- Flexibility and positive reaction to change
- Available evenings and weekends
- Provide an excellent customer experience to every single person who walks through the door
- Work with customers to ensure proper fitting of footwear, inserts, sports bras and more using our Fleet Feet Fit Experience
- Be proactive in learning solution options for customers
- Build genuine relationships with customers through active listening
- Determine the customer’s needs and offer solutions
- Help to maintain organization, cleanliness, and restock storewide
- Be an ambassador for Fleet Feet Roanoke at all activities, races, functions and happenings
- Other duties as required and directed by Fleet Feet Roanoke to ensure the continued success of the Fleet Feet brand. These may, on occasion, by unrelated to the position described here.
- Have FUN!
WHAT FLEET FEET OFFERS
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Employer paid health insurance
- 401K available with match
- You can wear running shoes to work… everyday!
- Latest and greatest gear from our vendor partners
SOUND LIKE A GOOD FIT?
Are you looking to turn your passion into your career, work with likeminded people in a fast-pace, fun and customer centric working environment? Apply by filling out our online application: Apply by filling out our online application.
Questions? Contact Tamee Gunn email@example.com