Would you like to be a part of a locally owned business that changes peoples’ lives? Do you live a healthy and active lifestyle? Would you like to help get more of the Roanoke Valley moving and become healthier? Do you have an outgoing personality? Would you like to work in a team environment alongside associates who are helping to improve the quality of life of others? Are you available to work most Saturdays? Would you like to gain valuable experience at one of the “Top 50 Running Stores” in America? If you can answer "YES" to all of these questions, consider joining the Fleet Feet Sports team and be a part of this meaningful work. We are always looking for people who want to share their passion with others!
WE ARE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR A FIT PROFESSIONAL:
FIT PROFESSIONAL (PART-TIME AND/OR FULL-TIME)
We are seeking people who have a passion for lifetime fitness, who enjoy serving others, and who are capable of providing consistently superior customer service. Qualifications needed:
- Confidence and comfort when talking to all types of people about products and services that can improve the quality of their lives.
- A passion to constantly learn new things.
- The ability to stay calm and friendly under pressure.
- Patience and willingness to provide the ultimate customer service experience, making every customer feel equally welcome and valued.
- The desire to help others and work hard.
NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY. YOU JUST HAVE TO HAVE A PASSION FOR HELPING PEOPLE AND A PASSION FOR RUNNING, WALKING AND FITNESS! EVENING, SATURDAY, AND HOLIDAY WORK IS REQUIRED. 20 HOURS PER WEEK IS THE MINIMUM HOURS REQUIRED FOR EMPLOYMENT. WE DO NOT HIRE FOR SEASONAL EMPLOYMENT DUE TO THE TRAINING TIME NEEDED TO DEVELOP A FIT SPECIALIST TO OUR STANDARDS.
These are the various positions at Fleet Feet Sports. They are currently filled, but we are always accepting applications.
Training Program Coordinator